Our Service - How it works
We offer a professional and friendly service. This is how the Gatwick valet parking service works:
We will send you a text message half an hour before your scheduled arrival time. Please call back with your actual time of arrival at the terminal.
i) South Terminal
Drive your car to the sign posted Passenger Drop-off area at the South Terminal.
The drop-off and collection area is now underneath the multi-storey car parks.
- Drive over the third zebra crossing to the far end and park immediately on the left.
- You will be met here by one of our uniformed drivers.
- Your car will be returned to this location
Driving to Gatwick Airport's South Terminal
ii) North Terminal
Drive your car to the sign posted Passenger Drop-off area at the North Terminal.
The drop-off and collection location is now between the Sofitel Hotel and Short Term Multi-storey Car Park.
- Please stay in the right hand lane as you round the Sofitel (big white square building) on approach to the North Terminal so as to avoid the queue for the multi-storey car park.
- Then park in the bays marked. You will be met here by one of our uniformed drivers.
- Your car will be returned to this location.
Driving to Gatwick Airport's North Terminal
You will be sent a text message as you land. Please call back when you have collected your luggage. If you do not have luggage to collect please call us as soon as possible.
Your car will be returned to the same location where you dropped it off.
Please note that unless your car:
- has tyre tread on each tyre that is within the legal limit
- or is in any other way unsafe to drive
the driver will not be able to take your car and you will have to make other arrangements to park your car. Your contract will be deemed to have started and you will not be able to claim a refund.
Please also ensure that your vehicle has water in the washer bottle and that you have not run your fuel down to the minimum as although our car park is close to the airport we will have to drive your car off the airport itself.